In this presentation, you will learn powerful ways to improve and support your health and fitness. The course explores the WHY model, founded by motivational speaker and author Simon Sinek.
Learn the three areas of: WHAT, HOW AND WHY are related to areas of the brain and how motivation isn’t enough to achieve long-term health.
We explore how to build strong habits, which lead to long-term adherence in your health and well-being.
We investigate through case examples, two people who discovered their WHY and used strong habits to achieve their long-term goals.
We explore the Change Cycle, whereby changing your former habits can sometimes lead to setbacks. The setbacks are part of the change cycle and can create a catalyst for future success. The course finishes with a series of self-exploration questions to help you discover areas that may hold you back from achieving lasting health and well-being.
- Learn the three areas of: WHAT, HOW AND WHY are related to certain areas of the brain.
- Why motivation alone, whether intrinsic or extrinsic, isn’t enough to achieve long-term health and well-being.
- Discover the importance of establishing sound habits.
- Learn about the change cycle and how it functions in the backdrop of your life.
- Investigate through the use of case examples, how two people used the WHY model and sound habits to achieve their long-term goals.
- Using a series of self-exploration questionnaires, discover the roadblocks and obstacles hindering your progress.